Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the inspiration

here is the original post from a blog which i have recently deleted from the face of the earth which is the inspiration for my new blog's title.

i have a weird habit of drinking coffee at night - to make me sleepy. well, at least, it worked when i drink a mocha frappuccino from starbucks. the other night, i had mocha figaro frost. i figured that maybe it is the equivalent of a starbucks mocha frap. but unfortunately, it was a lot stronger than i thought it would be. and it gave me a terrible insomnia episode. i tossed. i turned. i counted sheep. the sandman just skipped me that night. it was half-past two in the morning. my kids were sleeping soundly on the cot in my mom's living room. and then, it hit me. an idea, that is. so i scavenge for a pen and paper in my mom's things. why? well, in the past, when i get these late-night eureka moments, i sleep it off, hoping i could remember the next day what i thought off that night. but i did learn the hard way that the universe's great ideas are open to everyone and anyone who's listening and when you get that thunderbolt, that aha! moment, you just got to grab it. write it down. or it will be given to someone else.anyway, the idea was not that grand but it will be life-changing. at least, my life, that is. i had an idea for an article i would write in this magazine for mommies. i know it is not entirely an original idea but i could make it my own. put in it something that i know i do, i did and i truly believe in. my friend, heinz wrote me "to hang in there"...some days we feel lost, but there are tiny, glittering moments like the sparkle of crushed sea glass in the sand, when we feel hopeful, when we feel the invisible hand guiding us to a different path. and we feel certain that we are not lost nor alone. we are exactly where we ought to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home