Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bahay Mo Ba'to?



Last Tuesday night, I was doing some ironing (hehe...still in my domestic goddess mode, then) and I decided to turn on the tv. This show was on at GMA7. And before I knew it, I was laughing so hard my insides were hurting so bad. It was really late and the whole household was asleep. I really wanted to laugh out real loud but I was afraid the neighbors might wonder if there were hyenas lurking in our village. ;)

The jokes and the situations weren't really anything new (there's a gay guy oggling for a cute straight guy's attention, a dumb-blonde oggling for the gay's affection, two sisters whose penchant for talking in English literally can make your blood run dry (as in duduguin kayo!) and of course, two siblings fighting over a house (and some other stuffs).

I can't really re-tell the jokes; I'm really like Marlin (from Finding Nemo) when it comes to telling jokes, you just have to stay up late one Tuesday night to find out for yourself.

But, it must be the timing. In that episode, I think the actors really hit their marks perfectly. It was a great way to end an, otherwise, ho-hum boring day in the life of an ordinary person like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home