Monday, June 05, 2006

domestic goddess hiatus

i haven't been posting anything on this blog for the past two months, which prompted my avid readers (two to be exact...hahaha) to ask what's up with me nowadays?

a lot, actually. but it's mostly domestic stuff. haven't got any househelp lately. so i've been swamped with chores and errands and family obligations. at the end of the day, i'm really beat. i can't stay up long enough even to watch "jewel in the palace". and still the house is MESS!!!!

but today God finally answered my prayer...thank you...i hope this one stays with us for the long haul...

1 Comments:

Blogger random thoughts said...

Talk about domestic help blues, haaay! My helper of four years left recently, just when I thought she will grow old with us (dream on!!!). Buti na lang, me kapalit na, pero I really hate starting from zero again. You know, training them what to do (as if marunong ako!)...

Monday, June 05, 2006 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home