Saturday, July 01, 2006

baby blues

as a mom of two young kids, i sometimes get overwhelmed with all the stuff i need to do: think of a weekly menu, remember doctor's appointments, help out with my eldest's assignments, play with them, remember to read a story (when i'm not too exhausted), bathe them, etc. etc.

so when i discovered BABY BLUES, the comic strip created by two young DADS, Jerry and Kirk, i found myself LAUGHING (and crying because of too much laughter) my HEART out! I found myself relating to Wanda and Daryl misadventures in the parenthood arena. And saw my kid's in Zoe & Hammie.

so to all the moms (and dads) out there who are doing their best in raising their precocious kids, let BABY BLUES chase your blues away!

Baby BLues Homepage: http://www.babyblues.com/index.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home