Saturday, August 05, 2006

From genius genes to tyrannosaur musings

For bookwormsters like me, sometimes we get tired of reading the same kind of books. Like last month, I wrote in my blog that after reading 3 or 4 books on women's issues, I felt my brain was toast! So to get the brain synapses reactivated, I started reading "chick-lit" - light, usually funny stories with women protagonists - these books are not really award-winning literature but they are a great fun to read! It was good to laugh out loud once in a while.

So if you want some alternative reading for your cool, rainy nights, here are some recommendations from the writers of Science News. I haven't read any of these yet but some of the titles really sound interesting and intriguing.

BookList

Do share if you find these titles. Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home